CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

View Across The River Clyde

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Well here goes.

I am a dedicated (some would say addicted) crafter.  Like other crafters I am prone to little episodes of 'Crafters Block'.  So to fill these times I have decided to create a blog.  Don't know if I have anything interesting enough for others to look at, but hey ho, here goes.

I am also going to post pics of my 'creations' - mostly cards. Well actualy all cards. I am however, harbouring notions of increasing my crafting interests.  I would like to have a go at making jewellery and I have millions of pictures that are just begging to be placed into scrapbooks.  So maybe once I win the lottery and can give up my day job, I will have a bash. Oh Well, a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment