CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

View Across The River Clyde

Tuesday 17 August 2010

I have been entering a few of the challenges on the Do Crafts Website.  The one below is for Clare's Sketch Challenge.

I have been experimenting with  digital crafting
over the past few weeks and used images that I had
downloaded from the clipart fairy.
The lilac gingham backing papers is from the
Girl Toddler Set which I overlaid with the
Miss Melanie Image.  A bit of Crystal Glamour
Dust, some matting and layering with plain white
card and lilac Kanban card and Voila! A dainty, cute little card for a 6 year old.  The card its self was very easy to make and took no more than 20 minutes.

I do have to say though, if you are a bit indecisive - as I am - it might take you a tad longer to decide on what images to use!

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment