CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

View Across The River Clyde

Sunday 8 January 2012

A BIT OF A DEPARTURE

Howdy Folks,
Week two of my New Year Resolution to keep this blog up to date.  So here goes.
I was messing about with my Promarkers intending to enter The I Love Promarkers challenge for this week, but I just couldn’t fit any buttons or lace on my card, which were this weeks requirements.  I did however, manage to meet the Criteria of The Paper Shelter Challenge Here  So I will be entering this card in Challenge No 45 – Anything Goes.  The image I have used is Rapunzel from The Paper Shelter Here.  The thing I like about this site is that you also get a coloured image as well, for those really quick cards that we all need from time to time.
I have had a bash at using a blending tool on the base card and it looks a bit different from the cards that I normally produce, but I am quite pleased (and surprised) with the outcome.  Hope you like it too.         

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at TPS.. Good luck with the Challenge. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete