CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

View Across The River Clyde

Sunday 6 March 2011

Easter Basket

I have another craft class to tutor on Tuesday and thought I would make something for Easter with them.  So I have scoured the internet and come up with this little project at http://www.allfreecrafts.com/easter/paper-basket.shtml

I have made one up to see how it will look.  I used my stamp pads to colour (for the first time) and was quite pleased with the result.

It was acutally quite easy and the learners can decorate as they wish.  I liked how the flowers turned out.  They were punched out as where the leaves.


3 comments:

  1. This is sooo sweet have you eaten the eggs already :O) Chris x
    Leapblogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet basket, love the colours very pretty. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Am off to become a follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete