CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

View Across The River Clyde

Saturday 12 February 2011

Not doing very well with my New Year Resolution

So much for my New Year Resolution!   On the third of January I posted that I was going to make an effort to update my blog more often. It's now the 12 February and this is my first visit since then.  My excuse?  I have had a lot going on at work and home and as this blogging thingy isn't quite second nature yet, it still feels a bit like a chore.  Once I get more familiar with how it all works I am sure I will be visitng more often.

I have been working on colouring stamped images over the past few weeks.  Although I can see a bit of progress I can't seem to get skin tones that I am happy with.  What do you think?  Anyhow I am away for a while to work on a challenge on DC site.  I will be hosting the FF challenge from tomorrow so if you can join us, please drop by.

No comments:

Post a Comment